Tshwane University Of Technology TUT Online NSFAS Application 2019
Application For 2019 NSFAS Funding
How To Apply
* Apply online @ www.nsfas.org.za
* Visit the nearest NYDA Centre
* Apply here on campus at the Financial Aid Office or computer lab
What You Need To Bring Along
Make sure that you have certified and valid copies of the following:
1. Certified copy of your South African ID document/card (or an unabridged birth certificate)
2. ID of parents and/or guardian (or death certificate where applicable)
3. Pay advice/ letter of employment/pension advice stating income. Should not be older than 3 months (SASSA slips are not required and SASSA should not be included as household income). No emailed or posted applications will be accepted.
NSFAS requires that you bring your cellphone and have an email address so that NSFAS can communicate with you during the application process, and to inform you of the outcome of your application.
Who Can Apply?
You many apply if you meet one of these requirements
You are a South African citizen with a household income of R350k or less, you are registered at this Institution but have not applied for NSFAS funding before
You are a South African citizen with a household income of R350k or less, you are registered at this Institution and have not been approved for NSFAS funding in 2018
You are a South African citizen with a household income of R350k or less and you plan to study at a public university or TVET College in 2019 and require funding
Please note your application will not be considered if:
* You have already applied for 2019 on www.nsfas.org.za and have an application reference number
* You already have NSFAS funding for 2018
* You already have an undergraduate degree/diploma or postgraduate degree other than the postgraduate qualifications listed below which you may apply for: B Tech – Architecture/Architectural Technology | B Tech – Engineering (all disciplines), Cartography, Forestry B Tech – Biokineics, Biomedical Technology, Biotechnolog | B Tech – Chiropractic, Homoeopathy, all Nursing B Tech – Clinical or Dental Technology, Emergecy Medical Care | Postgraduate Certificate in Education Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting | LLB