Tshwane University Of Technology Blackboard
HOW TO ACCESS AND CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
1. Your Username is your student number.
2. Your Password is the same as your TUT4life email password.
3. To reset or create a new password click here.
4. Submit both your valid student number and identity number (ID).
5. To configure a new password, select and retype the new password applying the on-screen Password Rules.
6. Return to the myTUTor home page and log in following 1-2.
- Internet Explorer – module/subjects list not showing(Tuesday, 18 April 2017)
For (IE) Internet Explorer to work properly with myTUTor, Compatibility View settings must be OFF/not selected:
Open IE (Internet Explorer)
Press ALT X or click above right ‘gear icon’
Select > Compatibility View Settings: Remove tick ‘Display intranet sites in Compatibility View’
Alternatively use Chrome of FireFox as your browser to access myTUTor
- Browser Checker(Saturday, 15 April 2017)
The preferred browsers to use when accessing myTUTor are Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. Copy and paste the linkhttps://help.blackboard.com/Learn/Administrator/Hosting/Browser_Support/Browser_Checker to your browser to check if your browser has all the tools to enable smooth experience with myTUTor.
- TUT Vandalism(Thursday, 23 March 2017)
It is the policy of the Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) to protect its
property and facilities from damage and defacement because of acts of vandalism.
Find the complete Policy on Prevention of Vandalism at:
- myTUTor Mobile App(Wednesday, 25 January 2017)
Download and install the free myTUTor mobile App on your smart device
Search and download the BB student App in your device’s App store
Search for Tshwane University of Technology
Login with your myTUTor login credentials