NSFAS Supply Chain Management
|Bid Number||Bid Description||Office||Compulsory Briefing Session||Closing Date|
|SCMN008/2017||Loan Book Services for a period of three (3) year||Cape Town||Not Compulsory||24 November
at 11:00 AM
NB: Failure to attend the compulsory briefing session will automatically result in disqualification of the bid.
For general enquiries, kindly e-mail SCM at firstname.lastname@example.org Only written enquiries will be responded to.
Bids must be enclosed in sealed envelopes clearly marked with the bid description and bid number and be placed in the bid box, 1st Floor, House Vincent, 10 Brodie Road, Wynberg, Cape Town by no later than 11:00am, after which bids will be opened in public in the NSFAS Main Boardroom at 11:15am.
Further note the following:
– NSFAS will apply its Supply Chain Management Policy and, where the policy is silent, will apply National Treasury Regulations
– The bid will be evaluated and adjudicated in terms of the 80/20 point system as prescribed by the PPPFA, 05 of 2017
– Bids must be submitted with an original Tax Clearance Certificate
– NSFAS does not commit itself to accept any or the lowest bid
– Late bids, as well as faxed, e-mailed or bids submitted via telegram will not be accepted.
Click here for Further Information