Click Here For Durban University of Technology Current Vacancies 2017Advertisement
Please note for all Posts:
- All sections in the Application for Employment Form must be completed in full and signed by the applicant.
- Clear certified copies of identity documents, educational certificates, professional bodies stated in this form must be Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- Documents submitted with applications, including curriculum vitae, will not be returned.
- Applicants must meet the minimum requirement/s indicated in the advertisement before lodging an
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- DUT University reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all documents submitted,
- “The University reserves the right not to appoint” or to re-advertise to widen the pool of applicants
- Verification will be conducted on preferred candidates only. DUT reserves the right to do a complete verification of the information you have provided. By completing and submitting this form you authorize DUT to submit your personal details to our external service providers to verify your identity, qualifications, previous criminal convictions and any other data related to minimum requirements.
- DUT reserves the right to contact your referees or request additional referees.
- While DUT strives for equal opportunities, preference will be given in terms of the University’s Equity Policy”
- Applications can be sent to us using the following methods stating clearly the name of post and ref number
- Hand Deliver : Human Resources Department (Resourcing) , Tromso Building 3rd Floor , Steve Biko Campus, Durban
- Post: Human Resources Department (Resourcing), Durban University of Technology:
- P O Box 1334, Durban. 4000
- E-mail : Careers@dut.ac.za
NOTE: Candidates must be fluent in English and must be in possession of a valid work permit.Advertisement
This information has been supplied by the Department of Human Resources at the Durban University of Technology.