How To Activate a New HDFC Credit Card
What is HDFC Credit Card?
By using a Credit Card, you are taking money on credit from the issuer. It’s a bit like a loan, on which you may have to pay interest. However, this is applicable only if you don’t pay the entire bill that you get. If you leave some amount pending, you will be charged interest on it.
How To Activate a New HDFC Credit Card
- Through MyCards:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of MyCard, i.e., Mycards.hdfcbank.com.
- Step 2: Log in using OTP and link your credit card to enable it.
- Step 3: Click on the ‘Card Control’ tab.
- Step 4: Enable online, contactless and international transactions.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if my HDFC credit card is active?
HDFC Bank credit card status enquiry
For all credit card related enquiries, you can call the HDFC bank toll free number 61606161 / 6160616.
Can HDFC card be activated online?
You need to login to the respective bank’s internet banking portal. Once you log in, go to the section marked as ‘Debit Card’. There will be instructions on how to generate an ATM PIN for your Debit Card. Generate an ATM PIN by following those instructions and your Debit Card will be activated online.
How long does it take to activate HDFC card?
HDFC Bank Credit Card holders have to activate their Credit Cards within 37 days from Card Open Date, as per ‘Master Direction – Credit and Debit Card – Issuance and Conduct Directions, 2022’ dated April 21, 2022 realized by Reserve bank of India (RBI).
Which app is used for HDFC credit card?
MyCards is a mobile based service platform of HDFC Bank for products like Credit Card,Debit card, Debit card EMI loan and Consumer Durable loan. It is a Progressive Web Application (i.e. PWA) which runs on the browser but provides native app like experience, once the customer saves it on his/her phone.
How can I check my HDFC credit card balance without app?
Check Your HDFC Bank Credit Card Balance via HDFC Bank Customer Care
- Step 1: Dial 616-06-161 from your registered mobile number. …
- Step 2: After dialling, enter the required details as per the instructions given on the call.
How can I get my HDFC customer ID?
To retrieve your Customer ID online in 3 simple steps, go to NetBanking and click on the “?” icon.
- Input your registered Mobile No. (with Country Code), and your PAN or Date of Birth details.
- Authenticate using the OTP sent on your registered Mobile No.
- The unique Customer ID is displayed upfront.
How many days will take HDFC credit card?
5. How long does it take for my HDFC credit card to be processed and issued? Upon successful application completion, it takes about 21 business days for the credit card to be issued, printed and dispatched to you. However, in most cases, you will receive the card before 21 days.
How can I know my HDFC credit card limit?
To find out your credit card limit, there are no calls to be made. You can SMS CCACL Last four digits of your credit card number to 5676712. Can I use the mobile app to create an ATM PIN? Yes, the mobile app can be used to generate an ATM PIN and also request for a new card.
How to use HDFC credit card?
You have completed your purchases at your favourite store and use your Credit Card at the checkout counter. The storekeeper will swipe your card or insert it into a POS or point of sale machine. In most cases, the store will ask you to enter a PIN (personal identification number) to authenticate the transaction.
How can I link my HDFC credit card to mobile app?
- If you already have a credit card from HDFC Bank and want to add it to your HDFC Mobile Banking app, you can easily.
- Open your HDFC app then click on Pay.
- After that click on Cards.
- Then Register credit card.
- Then fill your credit card information. And cl…
Which is best credit card in HDFC?
Best HDFC Bank Credit Cards Of 2023
- Featured Partners.
- Best HDFC Bank Credit Cards Of 2023.
- HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card.
- INFINIA Credit Card Metal Edition.
- Platinum Times Credit Card.
- InterMiles HDFC Bank Platinum Credit Card.
- Business MoneyBack.
- Summary: Best HDFC Bank Credit Cards 2023.