How To Activate a New FNB Card
What is FNB ?
First National Bank (FNB; Afrikaans: Eerste Nasionale Bank (ENB)) is one of South Africa’s “big four” banks. It is a division of FirstRand, a large financial services conglomerate, which trades on the Johannesburg Securities Exchange (JSE), under the symbol: FSR.
How To Activate a New FNB Card
- Log in to FNB Online Banking.
- Select the My Bank Accounts sub tab.
- Select the card you would like to activate.
- Select Activate Now under the Online Secure column.
- Click I accept and agree to the Disclaimer above.
- Select Finish on the Activation Results screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I activate my FNB instant debit card?
To activate your debit card, either use your card at an ATM with your PIN or call 866.590. 4793 (option 2). Your card will immediately activate.
How do I link my FNB card to online banking?
Tap on the ‘Add Card’ option • You can select the account you want to link the FNB Virtual Card to in the ‘Linked to Account’ field • In the ‘Card nickname’ text box type the name to appear on the card • Tap the ‘Submit’ button • Tap ‘Finish’ You will now be able to view your newly created FNB Virtual Card in the cards …
How do I activate my FNB card from clicks?
When a customer purchases their FNB Easy replacement bank card at a Clicks store, they can link and activate their card using Cellphone Banking. To activate the card via Cellphone Banking, the customer can use any mobile device to dial *120*321#; enter in their secure PIN to follow the easy steps.
How do I link my FNB card to the app?
Activate your virtual card on your banking app in 5 easy steps:
- Select the ‘Cards’ icon.
- Select ‘Add Card’
- Select ‘Create virtual card’
- Select your FNB Global Account.
- Tap ‘Submit’
What is the CVV number on a FNB card?
Locating the CVV is simple. It is the three-digit number at the back of your credit card.
Where can I find my FNB CVV number?
back of credit card There will be a 3 digit number in the signature box indented to the right. The 3 digit number is called “CVV” or the full name is Card Verification Value Code.
How long does a FNB card take?
Delivery may take 3 to 5 working days.
How does FNB virtual card work?
“Virtual Card(s)” means a digital card that can be used for eCommerce transactions, In-App purchases, streaming services, subscription payments, QR payments via Scan to Pay on the FNB App and contactless Tap to Pay transactions on supported Digital Wallet.
Is FNB a Visa card?
With the First National Bank Visa® Debit Card you can access cash at thousands of ATMs nationwide or conveniently make purchases anywhere Visa Debit is accepted.
How do I get a FNB card?
To apply for a FNB Credit Card:
- Logon to FNB Online Banking (www.fnb.co.za) using your username and password.
- Click on ‘New Account’ found in the ‘Accounts’ tab.
- Select ‘for me’ and select the ‘bank accounts’ tab from the FNB Product Shop, thereafter select ‘Credit Card’
What are the different FNB cards?
- Aspire: Annual income between R84 000 – R449 999.
- Premier: Annual income between R350 000 – R849 999.
- Private Clients: Annual income between R750 000 – R1 799 999.
- Private Wealth: Annual income of R1 800 000 or more.
- Petro Card: Earn a minimum of R80 000 p.a.