How To Activate a Instant Card
What is an Instant Card?
Instant credit cards are credit cards that cardholders can start using immediately after approval, before the physical card arrives by mail. While many credit cards offer the possibility of instant approval, instant credit cards that can be used right away are few and far between.
How To Activate a Instant Card
- Create an Instant account with your email address and password.
- Enter your personal information for verification purposes.
- Connect the Instant card you received from your manager by scanning the barcode to the right of your Instant card on your welcome letter (the paper your card was glued on)
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use my instant card?
- Pay online by getting the card information from the app (Cards section) and copy it on one click. Pay in store by adding the card to Apple Pay or Google Pay.
- The Instant card will automatically expire on the date set. Be careful, this date cannot be changed.
Does my instant card have a PIN?
A personal identification number (PIN) will be provided to you with your Instant Debit Card.
Do I have to activate my instant card?
Your card is activated when you complete the steps to connect it to your Instant account. In the Instant App find the three lines in the top left of the screen. This is the Menu tab. If you see the 12 digit code with an orange check mark ✔️ your card is active.
Why is my instant card getting declined?
Your available balance is not sufficient to cover the purchase or authorization amount. If you have a pending or authorized transaction that is causing your available balance to be lower, you may not have sufficient funds available to cover the new purchase.
How to transfer money from my instant card to my bank account?
Open the Instant app:
- Click on the menu icon in the top left corner to access the side bar.
- Click the “Transfer Money” icon.
- If you haven’t already, enter the 9-digit routing transit number (RTN) and account number of the bank account you want to transfer your money to.
How do I withdraw money from instant?
- Visit a Standard Bank ATM or a participating retailer.
- Select ‘Withdraw money’ and enter the amount.
- Enter your chosen 4-digit voucher PIN which creates an Instant Money voucher which you’ll receive by SMS.
- Select the voucher to be redeemed, enter the PIN for it and collect the cash.
What is instant card number?
Instant Card Number by American Express provides eligible Card Members access to their Card Number after approval for digital use prior to physical Card delivery. What Cards are available for Instant Card Number? Instant Card Number is available for all American Express Consumer Credit and Charge Cards.
How do I find my instant card number?
Instant Card Number is available for all American Express Consumer Credit and Charge Cards. How can I get an Instant Card Number? If you are eligible, you can get your Instant Card Number if you apply for a Card online (via desktop or mobile device) or over the phone with a customer service representative.
Is instant card a debit card?
A dedicated Visa® debit paycard that helps users access cash as soon as they earn it.
What is instant card transfer?
Deel Instant Card Transfer gives you instant access to your Deel balance through a card-to-card transfer. Your withdrawal is deposited to your card-connected bank account instantly. This withdrawal method is only available to independent contractors in eligible countries, and in certain currencies.