How To Activate a Galaxy A13 5G
What is Galaxy A13 5G?
The Samsung Galaxy A13 is an Android smartphone manufactured by Samsung Electronics. The 4G LTE model was announced on 4 March 2022 and the 5G model was announced on 2 December 2021. The phone has a quad-camera setup with a 50 MP main camera, a 6.6 in (175mm) HD+ Infinity-V display, and a 5000 mAh Li-Po battery.
How To Activate a Galaxy A13 5G
- If powered off, press and hold the Power button (right edge, below the Volume buttons) until the Samsung Galaxy screen appears then release.
- Select the appropriate e then tap Start.
- To continue, select (check) the following then tap Agree (lower-right):Review the info before continuing.Tap Agree to all (optional) to select all.
- From the ‘Phone activation’ screen, ensure the appropriate mobile number is listed then tap Next.If prompted, enter the account PIN then follow the onscreen prompts (see Account PIN FAQs for additional info).If activating a new phone, ensure the old phone is powered off.
- From the ‘Set up Wi-Fi’ screen, select a network, enter the password when prompted then tap Next.Tap Skip to add Wi-Fi networks after setup is complete.
- From the ‘Copy apps & data’ screen, select the preferred option:
- NextDon’t copyIf troubleshooting, choose this option and don’t restore the device until all testing has been completed.
- From the ‘Google Sign in’ screen, sign in to your existing Google™ account or create a new one.Tap Skip to add your Google account after setup is complete.
- From the ‘Google Services’ screen, tap the applicable switch(es) to turn on or off then tap Accept (lower-right).If necessary, swipe up to review additional services.
- From the ‘Protect your phone’ screen, select a protection option then follow the on-screen prompts.Tap Skip to add a screen lock or set up face or fingerprint recognition after setup is complete.
- From the ‘Access your Assistant with Hey Google’ screen, tap I agree to set up Google Assistant.Tap Skip to bypass this step.
- From the ‘Access your Assistant without unlocking your phone’ screen, tap I agree.Tap Skip to bypass this step.
- From the ‘Verizon Services’ screen, tap the applicable switch(es) to turn the available options (e.g., Location info, Apps info) on or off then tap Accept.
- From the ‘Verizon Cloud’ screen, review the info then tap Accept.Tap Skip to set up Verizon Cloud after setup is complete.
- From the ‘Digital Secure’ screen, review the info then tap Accept.Tap Skip to can change permissions after setup is complete.
- From the ‘Sign in to your Samsung account’ screen, sign into your existing account, create a new Samsung account or select Continue with Google.Tap Skip to add a Samsung account after setup is complete.
- From the ‘Permissions for Samsung apps and services’ screen, turn Nearby device scanning on or off then tap Agree.
- Tap Open My Verizon to set up the My Verizon app.Tap Done to exit the Setup Wizard and set up later.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I activate my Samsung A13 5G?
To turn on the Samsung Galaxy A13 5G, press and hold the power button on the side of the device. Note: Make sure the battery is sufficiently charged to complete the activation of your Samsung Galaxy A13 5G, at least 20% is recommended. If this screen appears, enter the PIN code and choose OK.
How do I activate my Samsung phone?
Turn on your phone by pressing and holding the power button. Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your phone. Activate your phone by calling AT&T at 1-800-331-0500 or going online.
Is Samsung Galaxy A13 waterproof?
Like the Galaxy A13 that came before, the Galaxy A14 5G has no IP rating, which means it has not been certified as waterproof, or even water-resistant, in any way.
How do I know if my Galaxy A13 is 4G or 5G?
Open Settings on the phone, tap ‘Wi-Fi & Network,’ then ‘SIM & network,’ and select ‘Preferred network type. ‘ If 5G is mentioned in the list of supported networks, the phone is the Galaxy A13 5G. If only 3G or 4G are mentioned in the list, it’s the Samsung Galaxy A13 4G.
Is LTE better than 5G?
The actual speeds you get with LTE and 5G are going to vary considerably, depending on the carrier. Still, in most cases, 5G is going to be faster than LTE. Even more crucial is latency. The lower the latency, the faster data is actually transferred, making for a more seamless mobile experience.